Would you like to try the experience of a trekking on the Pale di San Martino, in the heart of the Dolomites, but do you not feel sure about some of our via ferratas or some of the most demanding trails of the trek?
Don’t quit! From this summer, we give you the possibility to experience our Palaronda Hard Trek with an Alpine Guide of San Martino di Castrozza, to live a unique holiday on the Dolomites!
Carpe diem and book your trekking: the experience with an Alpine Guide during the summer 2017 is available only in July, from 3rd to 8th, and in September, from 11th to 16th.
The price includes:
- 5 Nights in the mountain huts on the plateau of the Pale di San Martino (only multiple room available, please bring your sleeping bag with you)
- Breakfast and dinner in each mountain hut of the Palaronda Trek route (drinks are not included)
- Guide and support of an Alpine Guide during the entire trekking
- A 2 ways ticket for the Colverde-Rosetta lift, which will take you to the Pale di San Martino Plateau
- A gift from the alpine huts
- Hiking map with the best trekking routes on the Pale di San Martino
Minimum number of participants: 3 people.
Discover more on SanMartino.com!